We provide a range of accounting services, including:
- Compilation and auditing of financial statements and annual accounts
- Preparing reports on internal accounting controls
- Preparation of management accounts
- Cashflow and profit projections
We competently develop cash flow and profit projections to include appropriate sensitivity analysis.
We can advise on alternative methods of funding property, and plant and equipment and provide a comparison between outright purchase, lease, hire purchase and contract hire. We also look into the current fund usage of a business compared with its potential funding requirements.
Information technology and planning
Our services in this area include reviewing procedures for protecting your business’s investment in IT, including contingency planning, legal agreements and insurance cover.
- Installation of computerised accounting systems
- Assisting with the development of accounting and cost information systems
- Implementation and maintenance of computerised systems
Management information and control systems
We provide services that include assisting management to:
- develop appropriate management information systems
- design and review internal control systems